CIM First-Year & Performance Scholarship
- Major: Concrete Industry Management.
- Minimum overall GPA 2.9 for continuing students.
- First-time freshmen, new transfers, and students new to major do not have to meet the minimum requirement the first year.
- Four continuing students very active in the major may be awarded with a GPA below the 2.9 minimum.
*Students who receive $4000 or more in other scholarships are not eligible
- Eligible up to 4 years.
- Must complete the Concrete Industry Management Program application each term
- Not awarded through university scholarship application.
The scholarship is funded by a Patron Group of individuals, corporations, and foundations who wish to encourage and reward engineering students who choose to pursue a career in the concrete industry.