Damaged Cars Summer Scholarship
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY STUDENTS MUST:
- Attend a college or university in the United States on a full time basis for the 2021 school year. You can be enrolled in any field of study.
- Be a current high school senior in the United States OR be enrolled in a college or university in the United States as a freshman, sophomore or junior.
- Submit an answer to one of the two essay questions before the deadline of 11:59 PM EST, April. 1st, 2021.
For the 2021 Summer Scholarship, we are asking applicants to consider one of the following questions:
- A variety of alternative sources of energy for powering vehicles are being explored or are currently in use today. Research the options and explain what you think is the best technology available for powering cars of the future and why.
- The US auto manufacturing industry has faced many challenges over the past decade, from the cost of labor to competition from manufacturers in other nations. What do you think the US auto industry will look like in a decade? Why?
Pick one of the questions listed above and answer it in a full-length essay of at least 500 words. Be sure to include any works cited. Your essay must be completely original and unique.
You must submit your essay as a .doc or .docx file. Include your name, email address, phone number and the name of the school you are attending in the document.
Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
The winner will be announced on April 30.