iVisa Annual Scholarship
iVisa Annual Scholarship was created in 2017 with the purpose of helping students while promoting the love for travel and the different cultures around the world.
HOW TO APPLY
Email firstname.lastname@example.org a letter titled “Scholarship Application” (not case sensitive). The letter must contain:
- A copy of your transcript. This must contain your GPA. An unofficial transcript is fine.
- The application story in PDF format.
- Your name, geographic location, and phone number.
- A definition for the word “culturalization”, in your own words.
- If you need to explain your situation (ie non-GPA system or something else), also include it in the letter.
Have a 2.5 GPA or the equivalent to a 2.5 GPA. Check the equivalence table for different grading systems.
Be a student at the time of application and on the 20th of May, 2021.
Write a 500 word story. The story must discuss how:
- you learned of a new culture (either by making a friend from a different culture, or by traveling, or by something else)
- how that cultural experience improved your life.
All participants will be able to apply before the 15th of May, 2021. After this day, scholarship applications will be reviewed and the winner of US$ 1,500 will be announced on the 20th of May, 2021.