The Injury Doctor Scholarship
Injured Call Today, is a doctor referral company in New York City and surrounding areas. The Injury Doctor Scholarship is available to all high school seniors and current students who are planning on entering the medical field. We understand how difficult it can be to pay for college and medical school, and we want to help someone afford a better education.
• This scholarship is judged & awarded primarily on merit & need.
• Completed application must be submitted online by June 30, 2021. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
• INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
• Applicant must plan to attend college by fall semester 2021.
• Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
• A transcript must be attached to application for consideration.
• Applicant must submit an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
• Applicants must write a 500-word essay on why they are interested in entering the medical field
• This scholarship is a one-time award worth $1,000 to be awarded the fall semester of 2021.
• Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
• Applicant will be required to demonstrate both their merit and their need for this scholarship
How to Submit
Click here: https://www.injuredcalltoday.com/#scholarship-application or click on “Visit”
Applications Due June 30, 2021
1 Winner, $1,000