Central Infusion Alliance (CIA) Scholarship
The CIA Medical Scholarship was established to help students pursuing a post-secondary education with the cost of tuition and other expenses. Our annual essay-based scholarship is an opportunity to support the next generation of leaders and celebrate the healthcare professionals who have dedicated their lives to the service of others.
To apply for our scholarship, tell a story of how a healthcare worker has made a difference in your life or the life of someone near and dear to your heart. This person does not have to be a direct family member, but must be factually-based, and meaningful to you personally.
1. Maximum one submission per person.
2. Must be a legal resident of the United States (or holding a valid student visa) studying at an accredited two or four-year program at a college in the U.S.
3. Submission must be received on or before June 1, 2021. Submissions submitted after June 1, 2021 will apply to the 2022 scholarship.
How to Apply
1. Complete Application
2. Complete Essay
1. Address the topic of how a healthcare worker has made a difference in your life or the life of someone you know.
2. Length must be greater than 1,000 and less than 3,000 words.
3. Essays will be judged on story presentation, mechanics and organization.
4. Profanity is allowed, but may be redacted if selected for publishing.
5. Must be willing to have your essay published on our blog.
For more information about this scholarship and application process please visit their website at https://www.ciamedical.com/scholarship or click on the Visit button below.
Ten scholarships will be awarded in 2021 as follows: three $1000 awards and seven $250 awards.
Deadline: June 1, 2021