Chevron Corporation Business Information Systems Scholarship
" * Major: Business Information Systems
- Class level: So, Jr, Sr, Grad
- Minimum overall gpa 3.0
- A minimum of 1 noteworthy achievement/recognition (Dean’s list, etc)
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in the energy industry
- Leadership role in extra-curricular activities or technical societies
- Juniors, senior year and graduate level who have completed an internship related to the field of study
- Seniors who have not committed to an offer of employment with a company other than Chevron
- Graduate level Thesis/Dissertation must be on a topic that is related to energy industry.
Chevron Corporation has established this scholarship and several others in the College of Business to help fund students who have an interest in entering the workforce in the energy industry.