California Iota Chapter of Sigma Phi Epsilon President Scholarship - new
This is a President Scholarship for recruitment and retention of top-performing, highly qualified high school seniors.
- $20,000 President’s scholarships ($5,000 per year for four years) will be offered to qualified students.
- 1200 SAT I Reasoning Test score (includes verbal plus mathmatics), or a 27 ACT score
- Submission of the university on-line scholarship application (including at least one letter of recommendation)
- Preference for a recipient who is a descendant or other close relative of a nationally enrolled member of California Iota. (See relationships on application.)
- Requires minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 for continuing eligibility each term.
A committee of CA Iota, Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity alumni established this scholarship to attract top-performing students who will enrich our campus community. They wish to honor the legacy of the fraternity chapter formerly active at CSU, Chico.