GREATER THAN GATSBY ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Established by Greater Than Gatsby as part of a new initiative to establish a channel of support for the next generation, the Greater Than Gatsby Annual Scholarship supports the future of visual art and content creators. Greater Than Gatsby was born in 2012. Today, we are one of the leading creators worldwide of Innovative, professional and high-quality and Lightroom Presets, Photoshop Actions, and coming soon Lightroom Profiles for Photographers. Three recipients will receive $2,000 USD each to be used to help pay their tuition and academic expenses to an accredited non-profit college/university or vocational/technical school in the United States.
• You must be a recently accepted high-school student, undergraduate or graduate student from an accredited college/university in the United States.
• You must be majoring in any type of art, communications, English, film, fine arts, journalism, multimedia, photography and visual arts.
• You must be able to provide proof of your identity if you are chosen as the winner. Qualified ID is a student id or driver’s license.
• Submit 3 photos demonstrating your best photography. Photos should be no larger than 1,000px on the longest side and 72dpi.
• Write a short essay of at least 500 words describing your interest in photography and/or the relation of photography to your chosen career or passion.
• Include your Name, Address and Phone Number.
• Include the name of the school you are or will be attending along with the address and phone number to their financial aid office.
• Submit your entry with all files in a zip file to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line:Gatsby Scholarship Submission – Your Name
For more information about this scholarship and application process please visit their website at https://www.greaterthangatsby.com/academic-photography-scholarship/ or click on the Visit button below.
3 award recipients of $2,000
May 1 of each year.