The Ford Family Foundation
The Ford Family Foundation offers a suite of financial and program resources in Oregon, Siskiyou County, Calif., and, in some cases, other regions. Many recipients enthusiastically declare that the Scholarship Programs are about “so much more than the money.” Our selection committees strive to select recipients whose past and potential are worthy of special support. We work to develop a long-term relationship with such students – not simply to bestow a financial scholarship.
Five Scholarship are available:
• Ford Scholars Program
• Ford Transfer Scholars Program
• Ford Opportunity Scholars Program
• Ford Restart Scholars Program
• Ford Sons and Daughters Program
Eligibility varies by scholarship. Please review the scholarship website for detailed eligibility requirements for each scholarship.
Information that will help you successfully complete the application includes:
• Financial Information
• College History and College Plans
• College Transcripts
• Activities (school, volunteer/community/family/home, paid and unpaid work)
• Personal Statements
• Special Recommendation (if your cumulative GPA is below 3.0 or your GED score is below 660)
Information for preparing for your application can be found here: https://www.tfff.org/program-areas/postsecondary-success/student-resources/prepare-apply
To learn more about the Ford Family Foundation Scholarships and their application process please visit their website at https://www.tfff.org/program-areas/postsecondary-success/scholarship-programs or click on the visit button below.
Awards: Number of award recipients and award amount varies by scholarship.
Deadline: March 1, 2021