The California Broadcasting Association (CBA) Scholarship
The California Broadcasting Association (CBA) Scholarship Program awards four $1000 educational scholarships for radio and four $1000 scholarships for television each semester.
1. Any enrolled college student working as an intern at a California Broadcasters Association member radio or television station. There are no minimum hours per week requirements.
2. Any employee (or their immediate family members) working at a radio or television broadcast station that is a member of the California Broadcasters Association. The family member must be majoring in a broadcast-related field (communications, journalism, engineering, marketing, *etc.).
• Complete PDF application located on website.
• Include Education and Broadcasting Background and Experience
• High School or College Transcripts
To learn more about this scholarship and its application please visit their website at http://www.yourcba.com/member-services-2/ or click on the Visit Button below.
Award: Four award recipients of $1,000
Deadline: March 19, 2021