California Association of Winegrape Growers Foundation
As a non-profit public benefit corporation, the California Association of Winegrape Growers Foundation was established to conduct public education programs, fund scholarships and support research related to the California wine and winegrape industry.
Over the years the scholarship program has enabled children of California winegrape grower employees to go to college. Most, if not all, may not have been able to continue their education past high school if not for the financial aid offered by these scholarships.
• Only children with a parent or legal guardian employed by a California winegrape grower during the current or past growing season are eligible to apply.
• You must be a currently graduating high school senior.
• Students currently enrolled in college are not eligible to apply.
• Complete Application Form
• Official High School Transcripts
• Letter of Recommendation
• Short Essay
To learn more about this scholarship and the application process please visit their website at https://cawgfoundation.org/ or click on the visit button below.
Award: Two award recipients of up to $8,000 over four years
Deadline: March 5, 2021