Jewish Vocational Service Scholarship
The JVS Scholarship Program provides qualified Jewish students whose primary residence is in Los Angeles with need-based financial aid, in the belief that education represents the first step to career success.
• Must be Jewish
• Minimum age of 16 years
• Permanent and legal resident of Los Angeles County – for a minimum of three years
• U.S. citizen or documented legal permanent U.S. resident (green card)
• Planning to attend an accredited public or private college, university or vocational school in the U.S.
• Planning to enroll full-time (minimum 12 units per term)
• Maintain a minimum 2.7 GPA for undergraduate students and a minimum 3.0 GPA for graduate students for every semester or quarter enrolled
• Demonstrated and verifiable financial need including FAFSA (student aid report) and student and parent tax documents
*Additional eligibility requirements will apply
For more information about this scholarship program and application process please visit their website at https://www.jvs-socal.org/program/scholarship/ or click on the Visit button below.
Deadline: March 31, 2021