Contra Costa Association of Realtors Scholarship Foundation
The Contra Costa Association of Realtors® (CCAR) Scholarship Foundation provides college scholarship grants to qualifying students. Our commitment to support higher education is the heart of the Contra Costa Association of Realtors®’ desire to make a difference! In the last five years alone, the Foundation has awarded nearly $250,000 in college grants to deserving students whose families reside in Contra Costa County. The CCAR Scholarship Foundation was formed in 1967 and is a non-profit 501©(3) organization. It is administered by a governing board of Trustees; officers include a President, Vice President, Treasurer and Secretary.
Scholarship candidates may be either high school seniors, trade school, undergraduate or graduate students. All applicants must strictly comply with the application process and fully meet all of the following requirements.
• Be currently enrolled as a full-time student or a high school graduate accepted to a full-time educational program by Fall 2021
• As a high school senior, earned a cumulative 3.5 GPA or higher, and, as a college student, earned a cumulative 3.2 GPA or higher
• Be a resident of Contra Costa County
• Must participate in student interviews May 2021
• Must attend the scholarship award luncheon in June 2021 at The Blackhawk Country Club
• Your most recent transcript
• Three letters of recommendation, to be provided by at least one or more School instructors. Additional letters may be submitted by coaches, extra-curricular activity sponsors or work supervisors. All letters must be on official stationary, addressed to the CCAR Scholarship Foundation, signed and dated by the originator.
• A personal essay following the listed application directives and stating your reasons for continuing your education, including career and leadership goals.
• A summary of your accomplishments, awards, work and volunteer experience (personal resume may also be uploaded)
To learn more about this scholarship and their application process please visit their website at https://ccarscholarship.com/scholarships/eligibility/ or click on the Visit Button below.
Deadline: March 31, 2021