Davidson Fellows Schoalrship
Davidson Fellows Scholarships recognize young people 18 and under for completing a significant piece of work that has the potential to make a positive contribution to society in one of the following areas: science, technology, mathematics, music, literature, philosophy, or any other college graduate-level work considered outside the box. Davidson Fellow Laureates are awarded $50,000 scholarships, and Davidson Fellows are awarded either a $25,000 or $10,000 scholarship.
To be eligible for consideration as a Davidson Fellow, applicants must:
• Be 18 or younger as of the application deadline to be eligible.
• Be a U.S. citizen residing in the United States, or a Permanent Resident of the United States residing in the United States, or be stationed overseas due to active U. S. military duty.
• There is no minimum age for eligibility.
• The Davidson Institute is looking for students whose projects are at, or close to, the college graduate level with a depth of knowledge in their particular area of study. This scholarship is not geared toward students at the novice level. See specific Category Requirements below.
• Davidson Fellows must be available to attend, with one parent or guardian, the awards reception and other recognition events to be held in September in Cambridge, Massachusetts. (Travel expenses and lodging will be provided by the Institute.)
To learn more about the Davidson Fellows Scholarship Program and the application process please visit their website at https://www.davidsongifted.org/fellows-scholarship/how-to-apply or click on the Visit Button Below.
*Deadline: March 10, 2021