Environmental Litigation Group
We are aware of how profoundly a cancer diagnosis affects the family dynamics and the emotional well-being of each family member. Everything changes in a family when someone gets a cancer diagnosis. Parents have to quit jobs and focus on treatment and the family’s income decreases drastically. Our goal is to support a student with a family connection to cancer continue his/her education. For this reason, we have decided to offer a little help to young people who witnessed a loved one’s devastating struggle with cancer in order to ease at least their financial situation.
• Must be at least 18 years old and a U.S. citizen.
• Must be enrolled full-time in a U.S. based accredited two-year or four-year university, community college or junior college, or a graduate degree program.
• Must have a minimum Grade Point Average of 3.0 or higher.
• Must be a student who witnessed a parent, sibling, immediate family member or close friend fighting cancer.
• Complete Application
• 500-1,500-word Essay on “What it Takes to Fight Cancer”
To learn more about this scholarship and the application process please visit their website at https://www.elglaw.com/scholarship/ or click on the visit button below.
Awards: Three award recipients of various amounts.
Deadline: July 31, 2021