California Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation Scholarship Program
The California Latino Legislative Caucus Foundation (CLLCF) is pleased to invite all qualified California residents to apply for a scholarship. This scholarship program was established to assist deserving students by offering financial assistance to help meet educational expenses.
• Be a full time student (undergraduate or graduate) in good academic standing at an accredited college or university, OR
• Be a graduating high school senior with written proof of acceptance at an accredited institution of higher learning.
• Have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5
• Submit a completed application along with all required supplementary documents by the application deadline.
• Completed Application
• Two Recommendation Letters
• School Transcript (Official or Unofficial)
• Acceptance letter to the school you will attend during the next school year (for prospective undergraduate, transfer, and graduate students)
To learn more about this scholarship and the application process please visit their website at https://www.cllcf.org/scholarship-program or click on the Visit Button below.
Deadline: June 1, 2021