At Solvable, we believe that one of the keys to financial freedom is building positive financial lifestyles and habits. We are proud to offer a scholarship of $1,000 to new and current college students who are passionate about personal financial wellness and can demonstrate the reasons why it is important.
• Enrolled in a 2 year or 4-year college or university part or full time (post-graduate degrees welcome!)
• Or will be enrolled in a program in Fall 2021
• US Citizen or Legal Resident
• Minimum Grade Point Average 3.0
• Complete Application
• 500– 1000 words essay about personal financial freedom. We are looking for an extraordinary student with a passion for personal finance, and a desire to help others achieve personal financial freedom. We believe the future is bright in the hands of financially educated young adults, and we want to help this group succeed.
Topics can include saving, investing, budgeting, managing credit, or anything else you utilize for financial wellness. You can also include ways you help peers improve their finances.
To learn more about this scholarship and the application process please visit their website at https://solvable.com/scholarship/ or click on the visit button below.
Deadline: May 14, 2021