Cal Water College Scholarship Program
California Water Service (Cal Water) has established a scholarship program to assist students residing within its service areas who plan to continue their education in college or vocational school programs. Scholarships are offered each year for full-time study at an accredited institution of the student’s choice.
• Applicants must be a minimum of 16 years of age and a high school senior or high school graduate, have received GED certification, or be a current post-secondary undergraduate student.
• Applicants must plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the entire upcoming academic year.
• Applicants must not have already received a bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
• Applicant or applicant’s parents or guardians must live within a Cal Water service area.
• Applicants must not be the child of a current or former employee of Cal Water, California Water Service Group, any of its subsidiaries, or a Member of its Board of Directors.
• Non-traditional students who are returning to school or planning to pursue a post-secondary education for the first time are eligible and encouraged to apply.
• Complete Application
• Current, complete transcript of grades. Grade reports are not accepted. Unofficial or online transcripts must display student name, school name, grades and credit hours for each course, and term in which each course was taken.
To learn more about this scholarship and the application process please visit their website at https://www.calwater.com/community/scholarship/ or click on the Visit button below.
Award: If selected as a recipient, the student will receive an award ranging from $2,500 to $10,000. Awards are not renewable, but students may reapply to the program each year they meet eligibility requirements.
Deadline: April 16, 2021