Crankstart Reentry Scholarship
Apply only if you meet the qualifications.
Applicant MUST BE a REENTRY student defined as returned or returning after having a cumulative gap in their education of five years or more (see Relationships on general application)
- Continuing CSUC student or new transfer student from a community college
Preference given to spring transfers during the application period and new transfers for the coming fall
- Maintain Academic Satisfactory Progress
- Undergraduate (FR, SO, JR, SR) pursuing a baccalaureate degree
- Demonstrate financial need (verified by FAFSA or CA DREAM)
- Show academic promise and a commitment to obtaining their degree
- Anticipate workforce participation for a significant period of time
- Continuing Crankstart Reentry Scholars may re-apply and may be given preference as well
If you meet the above eligibility criteria, complete answers to supplemental questions to submit.
The Crankstart Foundation created this scholarship to support student tuition for reentry students. The Foundation is supportive of scholarships that benefit students who have considerable years of employability ahead of them once they complete their degree.