Stanley W. Strew Scholarship CAPCA
One Stanley W. Strew scholarship opportunity is available for students interested in careers in the pest management industry. This scholarship is sponsored by the California Association of Pest Control Advisers (CAPCA) and administered by the Stanley W. Strew Educational Fund, Inc.
The CAPCA scholarship will provide $3,000 to a selected college student. The scholarship recipient will be selected by the Stanley W. Strew Board of Trustees.
Eligibility and Priority
- Applications are available for students who are currently attending college in an agricultural/horticultural related field or who are entering or returning to college in an agricultural/horticultural related field in the fall of 2022.
- Priority will be given to students at the junior or senior standing in the fall of 2022.
- Master’s degree/ doctorate students are NOT eligible.
- Students attending junior or community college ARE eligible.
- Students who hold a DPR license (QAC, QAL, PCA etc.) ARE eligible.
- Students who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to apply annually (even if they have received the scholarship before).
- Applicants should submit a completed application form and copies of their transcripts. APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED BY NO LATER THAN MAY 6, 2022 and submitted with required letters of recommendation so that the committee can make final selections. Application mailing address: Stanley W. Strew Educational Fund, Inc. C/O CAPCA, 555 University Ave #260, Sacramento, California 95825. OR email application and materials to firstname.lastname@example.org The student selected will be notified the second week of July.
If you have any questions, please contact CAPCA at (916) 928-1625 ext. 5 or email email@example.com
The winner will be announced in July and featured in the October issue of the Adviser magazine.
PDF Application: https://capca.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2022-CAPCA-SWS-Scholarship-Application.pdf
Word Doc Application: https://capca.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/2022-CAPCA-SWS-Scholarship-Application.pdf