Bell Family Presidential Scholarship
RECRUITMENT – Top prospective first-time freshmen from the College of Agriculture recruitment scholarship pool will be invited to apply for the Bell Family President’s Scholarship. The application will include a 1000-word essay describing the applicant’s background, future goals, and reasons for applying. $24,000 scholarships ($6,000 per year for four years) will be offered to qualified students.
- Major in the College of Agriculture
- First-time Freshman
- California residents
- Minimum High school GPA 3.5
- Minimum 1200 SAT I Reasoning Test score (includes verbal plus mathematics), or a 27 ACT score
- Must demonstrate leadership and service, as well as a strong commitment to agriculture.
- Requires minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 for continuing/renewal eligibility each term.