Simform STEM Scholarship
One of the Simform’s focus is to inspire young people to build their skills in the fields of STEM. To further pursue that we offer a scholarship reward of $1000 for the student who demonstrates excelling ability and aptitude in the same.
Pursuing a career in the field of STEM and funding the education comes at a cost mostly involving financial limitations. We would not have been so successful without our skilled, proactive, and educationally enthusiastic team who have made us one of the top custom software development companies.
As a leading development firm, Simform understands the importance of the STEM fields. As a result, we are happy to open a door of opportunity to aid the most deserving student with a STEM scholarship in the hopes of creating a future leader who will shape the digital world for the better.
Students who are willing to apply for the Simform STEM Scholarship must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Should be a permanent resident of the United States, or a residing U.S. citizen, or be stationed overseas due to active U.S military duty.
- Must be pursuing a career in computer science, applied mathematics, or any field related to STEM.
- Can be freshmen or a full-time student enrolled in their current university.
- Must be able to provide affirmation that the work submitted by the applicant is their own creation.
In addition to the information requested, it is mandatory to answer the following in the same form:
- Provide a brief synopsis (150 words) about your current academic program and anticipated graduation date.
- Write a personal statement outlining your career goals and how they will contribute to the area of your focus related to STEM.
How to apply
- Write an essay about a topic of your choice from the broad topics provided below:
- Augmented reality (AR) and Virtual reality (VR) technology
- Cloud computing
- Big Data
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Go to the form embedded at the end of the page and submit the necessary details.
- Submit a digital copy of your university identity card that is currently in use.
- Essay to be submitted in a PDF or a Microsoft Doc format.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship and submit your essay is March 15, 2023.
Copy & paste the following to review these guidelines and more: https://www.simform.com/scholarship/